Life is hectic, isn't it? And when it is, doesn't cooking seem to be a huge task? Would it be different if...
- there were easy ways to have dinner ready,
- you knew how easy some recipes truly are to make,
- cooking a dish was broken down into bite size steps,
- the reason why cooks do certain things was explained, and
- you could take your dishes home with you each week!
Well, we have an adult cooking class to do all of these things and more available this fall. Four (4) weeks of a "hands on" cooking experience for those wonderful family dishes. Make your reservation to join us!
Taught by Ms. Trudy Gill, master instructor and one of the original founders of Barnstormer's Grill in Williamson, GA.
When, Where, and How Much?
October 16, 23, 30, and November 6
First United Methodist Church of Griffin
Fellowship Hall Kitchen
1401 Maple Drive Griffin, GA 30224
Fee: $125.00 plus cost of ingredients
Note: An ingredient list is provided so you may purchase the ingredients you will need for the class.