Our aim is to make your experience a rewarding and pleasant one. We offer planning, registration, facility preparation, professional on-site management, food service provision and a host of additional services to make your event outstanding.
Conference and Meeting Support
If you choose to hold an event with the Office of Continuing Education through its Conference and Meeting Program, you receive a number of coordinating services at no charge. We will develop a registration form for you with your input. We coordinate facility usage (including setting up your room) and on-site management, transportation needs, lodging, telephone inquiries, meals and breaks, and access to a-v equipment. We offer free access to the Internet; let us know in advance and we will make sure you have WiFi access. And, on top of that, our parking is free and only a short walk to any of our facilities.
- Facilities and Facility Usage Fees (pdf)
- Facility Fees for UGA (Internal) Units (pdf)
- Our Registration Package (pdf)
- Events Involving Nonparental Supervision of Minors (please see before registering) (pdf)
Food Service - Menu and Break Options
- AM and PM Break Options (pdf)
- Lunch Bag Selection Options (pdf) or Hot Lunch Selection Options (pdf)
- Breakfast Options (pdf)
We also offer a Fine Dining Menu and a Reception Menu. Call our office at (770) 229-3477 for details.