DSSAT Registration Information
The registration fee is $1500 if you register by March 31 and $1800 if you register after March 31. The registration fee covers resource material including the DSSAT V4.6 software and the book Understanding Options for Agricultural Production. The registration fee also includes AM/PM breaks, lunch on training days, and registration services. The registration fee does not cover breakfast, dinner, lodging, health insurance, or transportation from and to the airport. Each participant is responsible for these costs. If you register by March 31, you are assured of receiving a confirmation package. Enrollment is limited to 40 participants.
How To Register: 5 Easy ways
- By mail: Fill out, print and mail your registration form (PDF form) and payment to the Office of Continuing Education, The University of Georgia, Griffin Campus, 1109 Experiment St., Griffin, GA 30223. Payment is by personal or cashier’s check or money order. Do not send cash.
- By fax: Fill out, print and fax your registration form (PDF form) to (770) 233-6180. Payment is by credit card only.
- In Person: Come to our office. We are located in the Stuckey Building, Room 125, on the Griffin Campus. Business hours are 8 am-5 pm, M-F. Payment is by personal or cashier’s check, money order, credit card or cash.
- By telephone: Our telephone number is (770) 229-3477. Credit card payment only if registering by phone.
- Online: Click here to register online. Payment is by credit card only.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Substitutions
You may cancel until March 31st and receive a partial refund. There is a $250 per person charge if you cancel. If you cancel after March 31st, you will not be eligible for a refund. Pre-registrants who fail to attend are liable for the full registration fee. You may, however, substitute another person in your place. Notify our office if you want this option. If the program is canceled by The University of Georgia, you will receive a 100% refund. However, The University of Georgia will not be responsible for any cancellation changes or charges assessed by airlines, travel agencies, or third party entities related to your travel plans.
Upon request, participants who complete the workshop can receive 4.8 continuing education units and a Program Certificate from the University of Georgia certifying that they completed the program.
Art Cain or Julie Peters
University of Georgia, Office of Continuing Education
Stuckey Conference Center, Room 125
1109 Experiment St.
Griffin, GA 30223, USA
Telephone: (770) 229-3477
Fax: (770) 233-6180
Dr. Gerrit Hoogenboom
Preeminent Scholar and Professor
Institute for Sustainable Food Systems
University of Florida
184 Frazier Rogers Hall
Gainesville, Florida 32611, USA
Telephone: (352) 392-1864
Fax: (352) 392-4092